a Re-Minding Process...
is simply the practice of offering a compassionate Loving attitude toward every element of experience, utilizing a present-moment, relaxed, secure, non-judgmental mindset. By using this attitude to inquire into, gently activate, & get to know all elements of personal experience (intertwined thoughts, feelings, actions, etc) we discover deeply buried content that unconsciously runs our lives. This mode of compassionate self-understanding begins a process of “updating” the mind, liberating trapped life energy, & transforming how we relate to ourselves & others.
1069 Broadway Ave.
Mindfulness and self-awareness skills are increasingly seen as useful components of personal wellbeing and transformation. This unique weekend workshop is specifically designed to offer an experiential introduction to the rewarding process of mindful self-inquiry in a supportive group setting, for both men and women. Consider:
- Being introduced to mindfulness practices
- Using your whole body to reveal information
- Becoming aware of habits of storytelling or analyzing
- Practicing respectful, relaxed listening to others
- Distinguishing past from present-time reality
- Identifying some reflexive operating patterns
- Recognizing the value of compassionate self-inquiry
- Sharing & listening in a safe group setting
- Reconnecting with forgotten inner resources
- Discovering ingrained limiting beliefs
Program Content Slide-Show: